domingo, 25 de noviembre de 2007

¿Para escuchar aqui señito?.........MMM no, para ir escucuchando.


Bob Marley & The Wailers - Destiny (Rare Ska From Studio 1)

Destiny
Wages Of Love
Do You Feel The Same Way Too
Your Love
Don't Ever Leave Me (Take 1)
Don't Ever Leave Me (Take 2)
I Need You So
Rock Sweet Rock
Another Dance
I Stand Predominant
Where Is My Mother (Acoustic)
Where Is My Mother (Band Take)
Dance With Me
What's New Pussycat
Treat Me Good
Jerking Time (Aka Jerk In Time)
Do It Right
Let The Lord Be Seen In Me
White Christmas

Dercargar here


SIN PORTADA ESOS!!!

Byron Lee & The Dragonaires - Rocksteady All Night

No Woman No Cry
I've Got To Go Back Home
Dancing Mood
Harder They Come
Wear You To The Ball
Ride Your Donkey
Eastern Standard Time
Oh Carolina
You Won't See Me
My Boy Lollipop
Wings Of A Dove
Riverbank
Simmer Down
Occupation
Easy Snappin'
Satisfaction
Green Island
54-46 Was My Number
Sammy Dead
Schooling The Duke
It's You
Cherry Oh Baby
Rucumbine
007 (Shanty Town)
Pressure And Slide
Behold
Carry Go Bring Come
Puppet On The String

Descargar here


Rude Boys & Girls UP AND AHEAD!!!

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

i:\Software's\Internet & Intranet Utilities\